Leather Serving Tray
- Made of full grain leather
- Removable bottom insert
- Bottom made of full grain Suela leather
- Two handles for easy carrying
- Antique brass hardware
- Hand-stitched on sides using waxed thread
- 41 Year warranty
- Made in Old Mexico
- We give 100% of our profits to educating, job training and feeding the poor in Africa and beyond
- Exterior: 17 ½” L x 12 ¼” W x 3 ½” D
- Handles: 2" H x 4" W x 1" D
- Weight: Approximately 2.7 pounds
I love to serve people and I also love presentation- these things were my inspiration while designing the Leather Serving Tray. I love its high quality, uniqueness and craftsmanship. I also love the shape, the color and the fact that no one else is going to have anything like it! Before I set out to design this, I searched the internet for leather serving trays and I was shocked to see the low quality out there and that most were not leather at all. I love that it's a work of art. This tray is a piece others will be asking about for years to come and will only get better looking with use.
As always, the purchase of this home line helps love others in need through education, food, shelter & job training.