New for 2016-Love 41 Bag Swag Tags
Here at Love 41 we’re all about giving and there’s no place we love to give to more than Africa New Life Ministries in Rwanda. As a way to salute our faithful customers and supporters, we are introducing the exclusive Love 41 Bag Swag Tags! These exclusive bag tags come in three different colors all representing a different level of support.
Red represents someone who sponsors a child, silver represents someone who sponsors a child AND gives monthly to the Dream Daycare and gold represents someone who meets the previous two qualifications AND has taken a trip to Rwanda. Below are the guidelines:
- You cannot purchase these, they are strictly earned
- There are 3 colors (red, silver and gold)
- There are 3 levels (child sponsorship, mission trips, Dream Daycare sponsors)
- One color bag swag per customer
- If you sponsor a child in 2016 and go on a missions trip you will receive both the red and the silver. If you sponsor a child through Africa New life
- in 2016, go on a missions trip with Africa New Life
- this year and give to the Dream Daycare in 2016, you will receive the red, silver and gold)
- We will need to confirm giving before shipping out the bag swags
- This promotional starts for 2016-we cannot send out bag tags for past sponsorship or giving.
We know you’re not giving for the recognition, but we want you to know that you’re appreciated and we’re hoping that the tag may spark up a conversation that gets someone else involved! If you would like more information or would like to know how you can get involved, email us at Tina@love41.com to get yours today!
Tera Fain Visiting her sponsored boy Dieudonne who is now #1 in his class
Loving truly means loving beyond yourself, beyond limits, belief and reason. That's why Love 41 is proud to sponsor Africa New Life Ministries. 100% of the profits from Love 41 goes directly to help improve the lives of orphans, widows and street kids in Rwanda and beyond by providing food, clothing, education and a safe community to those who need it most.
But, if you're like me you know you can do more and you feel the call to do so. It's easy to forget how privileged we are when we don't encounter the reality of true poverty each and every day. But it's also easy to forget how simple and rewarding it is to completely change someone's world for the better.
Sponsor a Child to Save a Life
For $39 a month, you can sponsor a child through Africa New Life Ministries and give someone who has lost the opportunity to be educated the gift of a new beginning. For many of us, $39 a month is the price of a cup of coffee a day, an impulse buy or a night out. But by cutting back a little in your life, you can completely transform someone else's.
Your $39 a month contribution provides:
- School Tuition
- School Uniform
- School Materials
- A Pair of Shoes
- Basic Medical Insurance
- Lunch 5 days a week (in all areas but Kigali or kids with KGL in their ID number)
- 1 week of camp a year (for boys)
- 1 Saturday a month of gospel and special activities
You can also send letters and packages to your sponsored child that they'll cherish. Your relationship with your sponsored child is more than that of a charitable benefactor. Family and relationships are the most important things in Rwandan culture. Your child will prize photos you send like gold - proof that someone in the world loves them.
Suzette's Special Cases
Sometimes Africa New Life Ministries has special cases that they send our way. These are the kids who need the most help, such as an orphan, handicapped child, an older child or a child whose sponsor had to discontinue support. These cases usually require more attention and communication or more financial help for the child like clothes, a mattress, bed, bedding or other items which can be purchased at the online store.
Special Case Sponsorship pricing rages from $39-$120 a month depending on the individual situation. University students are $300/mo.
If you would like additional information or are interested in sponsoring one of Suzette's Special Cases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.